Baug7 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '1203' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: B7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), G (6m), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 1 2 0 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Baug7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Gaug/A, Baug/A, Ebaug/A,
- Same Fingering (18): Abm7, Abm6, A7sus2, Am9, B7, B9, Bmaj9, Fm7b5, Gbm11, Abm/G, B/Ab, Em/A, E/A, Gaug/A, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Em/Bb, Fdim/Eb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Baug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!