b7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '911109' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 11 10 9
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative b7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Bbm/Eb, Bm/E, Cm/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a b7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!