EBmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '8665' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: EBm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 8 6 6 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative EBmMaj7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dm, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Db7sus2, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EmMaj7, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, Eb/B, Gaug/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EBmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!