EBm7b5 Ukulele Chord
Played '2324' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: EBm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative EBm7b5 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): Gbm6, Ebdim/Db, Gbm/Eb,
- Same Fingering (72): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7, Ebdim/Db, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Gbm/Eb, D/Eb, Gbm/E, Gsus2/E, Dsus4/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, E/F, Gbsus2/F, Dbsus4/F, Ab/Gb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, A/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Dbdim/Ab, Dbdim/A, Ddim/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EBm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!